We’re back with another Alpha update, this time with a focus on laying down the foundation for an even more reliable platform and some new incoming features. Plus, if you’ve been hanging out on our alpha waitlist, we’ve got some good news: you’ll be approved tomorrow– keep an eye on your email for onboarding instructions!
If this is the first you’re hearing of the alpha, don’t worry our application form is still open, and we’ll approve the next batch of users with the next release.
Let’s get into the changes coming to the Fleek.xyz alpha with v0.0.1:
Custom URL Slugs
The randomly generated on-fleek.app URL slugs will default to a combination of words but now, if you want something a little more personalized, you can change it to whatever available slug you want:
Fixes & Improvements
We’ve given our validation system a little tune-up in this update– now you’ll get a heads-up if the username or domain you’re entering has already been claimed or is in use in a previous project, as well as alerts on storage limits and other key notifications.
Trigger Deploybutton in site detail
- Fixed SDK next.js installation issues
- Fixed an issue where CLI Users were unable to create a project
- Fixed site previews for pull requests
- Added option to cancel deployment that is already in progress
Copy Filecoin Deal IDnow copies the correct value
- Fixed bug where all the branches were not listed in the deployment process
- Now tracking how many times each template has been used
- Added new AR token balance monitors
- Streamlined support process now no longer needs users to provide details on things like Private Gateways, Project Members, Filecoin & Arweave file info, and other project/site details, when reaching out for support
That's not all though– head here for a full list of the 50+ other changes and improvements coming to the Fleek.xyz Alpha with this release.
- Template Creation Flow: Instead of our initially planned submission process, users will be able to make a site template from any previously deployed Fleek site.
- Delete Options: Adding options to better manage sites and projects, like account, project, and site deletion.
That’s all for this update! See you all in ~2 weeks for the next batch of improvements coming to the Fleek.xyz alpha 🤙
Remember: if you applied to become an alpha tester since our last release notes, check your email for onboarding instructions coming in the next day. If you haven’t applied– the form is still open!
See you soon ⚡